CareersWe're always looking for rockstars
Find Your Oportunity
Get inspired by working with multicultural teams distributed across different locations. Take part in projects with global impact and work for companies of all sizes, from startups to global corporations.
Participate in innovative projects. Work with the latest technologies for the most popular startups and leading global companies. Be part of dynamic and highly motivated teams. Work together with the most talented professionals in the market.
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset which is why we focus on enhancing their careers within the company.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS
• Deliver the entire app life cycle concept, and design, build, deploy, test, and release the product to app stores and support.
• Hands on experience on Objective C and iOS SDK in a professional environment.
• Work with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Work with front-end developers to build interfaces, focusing on usability features.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces for a high-level user experience.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Standardize the platform, and in some cases, apps too, for catering to multiple brands while reducing duplication effort.
• Optimize performance for the apps.
• Remain up-to-date regarding the latest industry trends in mobile technology.
- QUALIFICATION BS OR HIGHER DEGREE IN CS
- SALARY RANGE: 90K - 120K
- EXPERIENCE 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
All-Star Technology is looking for a Storyboard & Concept Artist to work on multiple video graphics projects. The ideal Storyboard Artist candidate will be conceptual, collaborative, and an all-around creative star. Must be capable of taking a script or idea for a business need and bringing it to life through illustrative mediums.
• Remarkable grip and hands on experience with tools of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator & Photoshop.
• Meet with creative supervisors to discuss objectives of storyboard; what is desired or to be achieved.
• Collaborate with the team and leads to create inspirational artwork to define the artistic vision and create storyboards.
• Produce creative designs, background environments for Animation from inception through the delivery of final illustrations.
• Actively contribute to the growth of new startup studio. Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment.
• Create storyboards by implementing storytelling objectives.
• Provide mentorship, art feedback, and training to less-experienced concept artists.
• Follow the instructions of creative supervisors.
• Communicate progress of work to creative supervisors and to appropriate production staff.
• Ensure the quality and style of the show is consistently achieved in storyboard work.
• Follow proper document management requirements (i.e., file naming and storage) according to the production’s guidelines.
• Meet all deadlines as determined Manager.
• Attend and contribute to relevant meetings and pitches as needed.
• Ensure all storyboard notes are added.
- QUALIFICATION BA/BS in any design faculty will be preferred.
- SALARY RANGE: 40K - 60K
- EXPERIENCE 1+ YEARS EXPERIENCE